The rapidly evolving threat around the COVID-19 virus is negatively impacting the business and the investor community across the world, and the global economy as a whole, without exception for the mini-grid sector.
The COVID-19,as well as the measures that governments and other actors are taking to slow down the outbreak, may negatively impact many business areas such as stock supplies, sales, clients solvability, human resources investment and cash flow.
Through the resources below, AMDA has made available for members and stakeholders the most up-to-date information on how businesses can effectively deal with the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic and ensure the continuity of their activities .
How companies can deal with COVID-19: Practical business advice and guidance
- 3 ways businesses must prepare for coronavirus
- EY: How companies should respond
- Leadership, Resilience, and the Covid-19 Outbreak
- Harvard Business Review: Special Coronavirus Coverage
- Leading through the Crisis (McKinsey)
- COVID-19: Responding to people & work implications – A step by step guide
- COVID-19 – Virtual Business Survival Bootcamp
- Guidance On Preparing Workplaces For Covid-19 By Kenya Association Of Manufacturers
- Example Of Mitigating Steps That Your Company Can Employ If Unable To Take The Home Office Approach By Weld-Con Engineering & Construction
- Proposed Covid-19 Emergency Process By Kenya Association Of Manufacturers
- Home office: an effective tool to ensure business continuity in the time of home quarantine
COVID-19 Status Updates
- WHO Resources center
- Latest figures per country
- Latest information in Africa (African Centres for Disease Control and Prevention)
- Guidance on easing lockdown/African Union &Africa CDC
Insights from actors of the sector
- Will the Coronavirus Pandemic Push Africa’s Mobile Money Markets to the Next Level?
- Enterprise in the time of coronavirus
- As COVID-19 Spreads, Who Will Bail Out Africa’s Base of the Pyramid and the Companies Serving Them?
- PV-tech COVID-19 Tracker
- GTM Live Coronavirus Blog: the impact on clean energy
- Put clean energy at the heart of stimulus plans to counter the coronavirus crisis
- COVID-19 is a huge threat to Africa’s off-grid energy sector and its millions of customers – here’s what needs to be done
- The time is now for solar at African health centers
- Africa: Energy Access Takes Center Stage in COVID-19 Fight, Powering Africa’s Recovery
- Coronavirus response should secure gains in renewable energy
- Planning for COVID-19 in developing countries using earth observation and data analytics
- New Data and Technologies are Transforming Energy Access – Public Policy Must Catch Up